NEW SOLO KP with multi apartment solution
SOLO-KP is an audio GSM “Door phone to Phone” device designed for multi-apartment buildings and companies. It serves as a communication system that enables residents or employees to control visitor access.
Here’s how the SOLO-KP system works:
- The visitor enters the desired apartment number on the keypad of the SOLO-KP device.
- When the apartment number is entered, the system initiates a call to the designated resident’s mobile phone and/or landline phone.
- The resident receives the call and can communicate with the visitor through their phone.
- To grant access to the visitor, the resident can press a two-digit code on their telephone keypad, which triggers the doors to open. This functionality mimics the operation of an ordinary intercom system.
SOLO-KP is available as 200, 500 or 1000 apartment units, 2 phone numbers per apartment.
The SOLO-KP unit allows you to remotely open doors by pressing any key on your phone or by using the Caller ID – CLIP* function.
- All in one
- Door phone to GSM/PSTN phone communication
- High quality audio
- Available for 200, 500 or 1000 apartment units
- 2 phone numbers per apartment
- Up to 1000 entry PIN access codes with timer functions
- Up to 2100 Caller ID (CLIP*) numbers to open the doors by calling the unit
- 100 special users CLIP numbers
- Trade button with timer function (on request)
- 2 alarm inputs
- 2 relay outputs
- 2 Wiegand inputs
- Wiegand output
- Stainless steel front plate and black painted stainless steel housing