SETTING of ACCESS CODES by WEB server or by SMS
The W-LOCK is the CodeLock GSM remote control unit with illuminated keypad for gates opening. To open the doors you can type your unique 4 digits access code into the CodeLock keypad or you can dial the mobile number of the W-LOCK device free of charge (Caller ID). When the correct access code is entered or preset Caller ID is recognized the W-LOCK device opens the gates.
Changing of access entry codes, setting the phone numbers and other parameters can be programmed remotely with WEB server or by sending text message (SMS) to the device.
Typical use of the W-LOCK: rental apartments, holiday houses, restricted access areas, storages, laboratories, etc.
- Remotely access codes changing
- Up to 1000 access codes – 4 digits
- Up to 100 temporary access codes
- Free of charge entrance activation
- Manage through an authorized user(s)
- Up to 500 users can open the entrance with a free call – Caller ID
- Local programming via USB port and Easy Set PC conﬁguration tool
- Remote management by EasySet Web, Android and iOS apps or with SMS