GSW1 is a simple GSM remote mobile switch which can open automated electric gates with no call cost. Only what you need is to dial the number of the GSW1 unit and when the call is received, the system recognizes your number and sends a signal to open gates. There is no need to scroll through your phone book; simply set up a speed dial on your phone’s keypad to open the doors.
GSW1 unit is user-friendly and very easy to install. Only insert SIM card in the GSW1 unit, connect power supply and electric gates you wish to operate, and add authorised users which can remotely control the switch. Basic version of GSW1 can be programmed with up to 100 authorised phone numbers for switching remote equipments and systems. It features one input and one remotely controlled output. The unit allows an end-user to add and delete users from the system individually by simple Web programming or with SMS commands (Optional).
- Free of charge entrance activation
- Activation from anywhere and at any time
- No extra expenses on remote controls
- Control only by authorized users
- Up to 100 authorized users can open the entrance with a free call
- Set up all features using WEB server, Android or IOS application or with SMS text messages (Optional) or PC programming with USB cable (Optional)
Our offer contains four options:
- Standard: PCB in DIN RAIL housing
- Standard: PCB only
- Optional: PCB in IP56 box
- Optional: PCB in IP56 box with included power supply